Home Page About Alene Speaking Info Books Monday Devotionals Popular Posts Contact Alene

Monday, November 1, 2010

Be Confident

My heart is confident in You, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart! Psalm 108:1 NLT

It’s Monday and are you feeling unsure of the week ahead? Are you dreading the assignments, appointments, chores, or your responsibilities?

I am experiencing a little anticipation myself this week. However, I'm going to put my confidence in God. I am living this week with only God’s purpose in mind and being confident that He will take care of each detail of my life.

Oswald Chambers writes in My Utmost for His Highest,

“I must learn that the purpose of my life belongs to God, not me.”

No need to fret over the schedule ahead. Lay aside your personal agenda, confidently stepping into each moment realizing you are living out God’s purpose. Be joyous. Be certain.

Oh yes, be confident!


0 comments: