Home Page About Alene Speaking Info Books Monday Devotionals Popular Posts Contact Alene

Monday, April 27, 2009

Slow Down

Psalms 25:4-5 Make me know Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all the day.

I want to scream slow down as 2009 is passing so quickly. The month of May will be here later this week. If you are like me, you might feel as if you've lost control of your schedule, time and priorities. It's time to examine ourselves and the paths to which we are headed. Let's not let this year slip away while we are bound up just going through the motions.

Start fresh by spending time reflecting on your spiritual, family, financial and emotional goals. Can you say you are running towards them or running the rat race? Slow down for a minute and ask God to make known His ways. He will teach you the path to follow.

Don't let the rest of 2009 slip away as you run right through it.

Slow down.

1 comments:

Araceli said...

Time does seem to be passing by really fast this year. I need to reconnect. I need to slow down.