Home Page About Alene Speaking Info Books Monday Devotionals Popular Posts Contact Alene

Monday, May 19, 2008

Your Own Generation

"For David...served the purpose of God in his own generation." Acts 13:36 NASB

Imagine serving God in your own generation. Visualize it.

What are you doing? Where are you serving? How is your generation changed?

The day will come when God will say, “Well done, good and faithful servant!” Will you be able to answer “Yes Lord, my God I served my generation with the purpose that you gave me?”

Fulfill your complete purpose for which God created you to reach this generation.

Then it will be said of you, “For __________(your name) served the purpose of God in her own generation.”

1 comments:

Bobbie said...

Alene, This is my first time to read the Monday Blogs. I was so inspired that I read all the way back to the beginning. It is awesome! I have many fights and tonight after reading your post, I can say that I have no stress and that my fights are left with the Lord. Thanks for the uplifting information! Bobbie